Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To Bill:

Dear Ungrateful Jerk,

You think this is a little game? You think I'm just playing around? Well, I'm not.

I don't know why you insist on making this a public issue. This would have all blown away like a fart in the wind if you had just posted a real apology instead of some half-hearted sarcastic on your opinion of me, which I wish I would have known about earlier. Your passive-agressiveness is very becoming of you. I bet keeping all those feelings bottled up inside is pretty satisfying - especially when you can take somebody down with you when you finally explode.

To re-iterate my point in my previous post - I've been nothing but good to you, and all I get is stabbed in the back in return. Go ahead, give that knife another twist. I'm a glutton for punishment.

If you had only told me of these "issues" of yours before they became issues, things could probably have gone a lot smoother - I'm completely willing to change & improve myself - unlike SOME people. In the year-plus that we've been roommates, I've been nothing but upfront with you. I hope you realize and appreciate that. Not likely.

And yes, this DID start with me losing my Nebraska hat - or rather YOU stealing it. I know you're jealous of how cool it is, and how good I look with it on. Don't blame me for my style. Maybe show some originality and get your own style instead of physically stealing other people's.

Sorry if it seems like I'm over reacting, but I wish you would just understand my frustrations...talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment