Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All's Well That Ends Well

I think an apology of my own is in order.

Growing up, I was always taught to be the bigger man, and in this case, I have failed miserably. I now realize that my ad hominem attacks on Bill regarding him stealing my hat were unfounded and untrue. I love that hat so much, and it really hurts me to not be able to wear it anymore.

Bill, I'm sorry. I've been very short with you as of late, and I've failed to respect you despite our disagreements over the past few weeks. I don't know how we got here - It's obvious that our personal feelings of lonliness have pulled us apart, and I hate it. Love is about giving, and all I've been doing is taking from you and everyone else. I've been dragging you down with negativity and spiteful actions, which are no good for either of us, much less Steve. you can tell that he just can't stand being around us by the way he yearns to leave the house anytime either of us walk by a door.

I need my friend back too. Please forgive me and my shortcomings, Bill. I know it won't be easy to heal these wounds, but I'm willing to give it 110% to make things right with you again. I bought Braveheart on VHS today. Can you say roommate movie night with a couple beers? Let's make this work.

1 comment:

  1. I know for a fact that it won't be easy to heal those wounds. TOB. Tell Will that one.

    ReplyDelete