Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ok, now this is getting ridiculous...

I'm a compulsive person. Once I open a can of Pringles, I just can't stop poppin'! I ate half a bag of Twizzlers the other day because they were there. I love drinking warm milk so much that I once drank a gallon of it in 15 minutes - ok, that's not true, but it's gross and funny to think about.

Anyway, I have continued the ridiculousness by asking yet another one of my readers to become a contributor to ACNS. I've known Buck for quite a while - since Fall of 2002 when we were pimply-faced college freshmen with a penchant for the ridiculous. Since then, we've developed a friendship that spans the space/time continuum and the mental capacities of mere human mortals such as yourselves.

Listen to Buck. He knows what he's talking about. Welcome to the Big Time buddy!

Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment