Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh Summer

So with another Labor Day here and gone, it seems as if summer has passed by us yet again. The sun, the heat, and of course the A/C, what would we do without it? As much as the summer will be missed, I'll have to say that I'm looking forward to the fall and winter. I always enjoy being able to bring out a coat and bundle up a bit for the weather. I look forward to a really great snow day, and I hoping the Cincinnati sky doesn't disappoint this winter. And who can argue with the look of the trees in Autumn? The changing colors is always a sight to see.

However, I know not everyone likes to see the summer go. So for those who cringe at the word snow and can't stand the thought of sub-80 degree weather, I give you three great videos to remind yourself of how great summer is. They will help you countdown the days until it summer returns, because as I understand it nothing says summer quite like talking crabs and the Honda Element.






No comments:

Post a Comment