Monday, July 6, 2009

A Roommate Named Bill

A Roommate Named Bill is finally off the ground! I was able to finalize the contract for the domain name last night after nearly a month of price-haggling with it's original owner Dwayne Noisewater, who moved out of his house and now owns the domain name I Live By Myself Now. We were finally able to find some common ground other than the fact that we both have lived with roommates named Bill. He also has a cat named Stefan, but his cat is ugly, so I couldn't relate to that.

Either way, the site is up and running, and ready for you to read. I'm having my web designer mess with the layout a bit, but cash has been a little tight lately since I purchased the domain, so once I am able to build the funds back up to pay my guy, he should have a sweet layout set up for me. If you would like to donate his $20 flat fee to help me finish the design, I won't complain - just paypal me the money and wait for that site to be updated.

Anyway, I should get back to work. Let me know what you think of the new blog - I'll still be updating regularly here, so bookmark both of my sites!

You keep it real Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment