Thursday, July 16, 2009

Popularity Contest

I spent some time today on my lunch breaking pondering just how popular I really am. I mean, my blog has almost 1100 hits in the past 2 months. I got on yours recently and I didn't see that you posted anything since 2007. Probably because you don't have as many friends as I do. People like reading what I write - my linguistic capabilities are far superior to the useless dribble that stutters forth from your hunting-and-pecking fingers and mushy brain.

Just thought I'd let you know.

4 comments:

  1. You're so vain, you probably think this blog is about you. Hearing confessions later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas, take the stat counter off of your page - it is a near occasion of sin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another hit!! Stoke level 8.4 on that ego!

    ReplyDelete