Monday, July 27, 2009

I am an Idiot

It has been brought to my attention that I'm an idiot. This may not come as a suprise to some or most of you, but it has just been verified and confirmed that I am an A+ first class dumba$$.

I was messing around with the settings on this here site to email me every time someone posted a comment, and when I originally read it, I thought that it was telling me it would send me an email every time one of the people whose email addresses I entered decided to post a comment...Au Contraire. Instead, it emailed some of you every time someone else posted a comment - thereby clogging up your inbox with useless dribble that nobody really cares about anyway. For that I apologize.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive this slight "detail" that I missed...

You keep it real - people who I spammed!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering about that, kinda fun while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was amazed at my output for this blog, all without typing a thing.

    ReplyDelete