Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm staying up past my bedtime...

The definition of irony can be consolidated into this very moment as I sit at my computer, wide eyed and eager.

It rained all day long. All I wanted was to take a nap on my couch with about 5 pillows and a giant comforter. I would leave the window slightly open to let the blasts of thunder permeate the room and conjoin with my emotions to create an air of violent relaxation. Days like these I wish I was still a landscaper.

Today is the Feast of St. John Vianney, patron saint of priests. I'm going to attempt to get some sleep, but all you priests out there who read this, I hope you've had a blessed day. Before I close my eyes for the night, I will say a prayer for you & your ministry of leadership & service and everyone who comes in contact with you. Thanks for answering the call to your vocation!

You keep it real, all you priests...

1 comment: