Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thankful

This has been one of the best days I've had in a while. Nothing extremely crazy, but I had the opportunity to go to Mass with one of my good friends, go with her to get her first tattoo, and engage in some wonderful conversation. I got a nap in during the afternoon and polished it all off with an amazing burger followed by some good bro-time at a couple bars with some pool thrown in as well. Today was a very welcome change of pace from the jam-packed life that I live.

I'm so blessed to have meaningful relationships with fantastic friends, and the opportunity to share my journey of faith & life with them. I don't think I've ever been this excited to go to Mass and thank God for all of the blessings in my life. Thanks to all of you who are a part of it (even if you are jealous of my sweet blogging skills).


No comments:

Post a Comment